Demo Artist: Doug Meythaler
Spring Exhibition Registration Is Now Open
The exhibition, "Dancing With Color and Light," will be held at the University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.
Watch Online: Artistry Awash Artists Panel
The artists panel of John Salminen, Andy Evansen and Nanci Yermakoff kicked off our fall season with a discussion of topics ranging from palettes and process to worldwide watercolor markets. If you missed this special evening, our friends and hosts at Artistry recorded the event and you can watch it here.
Keep in mind that the final days to see the Artistry Awash Watercolor Exhibition are upon us as the exhibition ends October 14. You won’t want to miss it!
To further the development of the watercolor artist by providing a supportive environment with education and exhibition opportunities and to promote public appreciation and greater visibility of the art.
MNWS Membership Benefits
- Access to a talented community of local artists
- Monthly meetings with live artists demos and mini shows
- Workshop opportunities with regional and national artists
- Juried member exhibition each spring
- Open member exhibition every fall
- Member announcements on our Facebook page
- Access to a library of watercolor books and DVDs
- Membership newsletter mailing every 2 months