2021 Best of Show Fred Dingler "Jerry Schaefer Mountain Man"
We are excited at the news that our monthly programs will now be offered with options for both in-person (whenever possible) and live zoom attendance! In-person meetings will be held at the Hopkins Center for the Arts at 1111 Main Street in downtown Hopkins on the second Thursday of the month. Look for updates here, on the MNWS Facebook page, and your email. Click on the link to our You Tube page where our last four monthly program demonstrations are available to view. Thanks, Vic Perlbachs, President MNWS
To further the development of the watercolor artist by providing a supportive environment with education and exhibition opportunities and to promote public appreciation and greater visibility of the art.
MNWS Membership Benefits
- Access to a talented community of local artists
- Monthly meetings with live artists demos and mini shows
- Workshop opportunities with regional and national artists
- Juried member exhibition each spring
- Open member exhibition every fall
- Member announcements on our Facebook page
- Access to a library of watercolor books and DVDs
- Membership newsletter mailing every 2 months
2021 Fall Show Entries
Upcoming MNWS Events
20 - 23Apr2022